Coal is a very useful item in Minecraft. That’s why it’s very important to Coal in Minecraft. Players who know how to make a Coal begin to do many of their jobs more easily. Thus, you can progress faster in the game. Thanks to the Coal, it is much easier to set up a world as desired.
How to Make a Coal in Minecraft?
Many items can be crafted using the Minecraft crafting table. The raw materials in the game universe are transformed into useful items thanks to the crafting table. Thanks to these items, many things can be done in the game.
If you have the necessary materials to make a Coal, you can quickly open the crafting table and start Coal construction. You need to put materials in the correct order on the 3×3 crafting table. Unfortunately, you cannot make a Coal when you make the wrong order.
Fortunately, we will explain everything to you step by step and you will be able to see how to make a Coal in Minecraft easily. Here are the steps you need to follow to make a coal in Minecraft:
- Open your crafting table
- Place 1 block of coal
Now, block of coal will give you 9 coals. Make sure that materials are placed in the same fashion as the picture above.
Where to Find Coal in Minecraft?
Now, let’s explore where to find Coal ore. Coal ore for Minecraft is easy to find. You can find coal under 4 to 15 blocks.
How to Mine Coal in Minecraft?
The game controller to mine of the block of coals varies according to the Minecraft version. Here are the places where you can find block of coals:
- Java Edition (PC/Mac), left click and hold on the coal ore.
- Pocket Edition (PE), you tap and hold on the coal ore.
- Xbox 360 and Xbox One, press and hold the RT button on the Xbox controller.
- PS3 and PS4, press and hold the R2 button on the PS controller.
- Wii U, press and hold the ZR button on the gamepad.
- Nintendo Switch, press and hold the ZR button on the controller.
- Windows 10 Edition, left click and hold on the coal ore.
- Education Edition, left click and hold on the coal ore.