Halo: Combat Evolved is released by Xbox Game Studios in 2003. September. You may be wondering how many gb is Halo: Combat Evolved to download this game, which is in the FPS,Action genre. Whether you can play Halo: Combat Evolved, which has been on the game market since 2003. September, depends on the free storage of the your computer.
Halo: Combat Evolved Minimum System Requirements
In order to play Halo: Combat Evolved, your computer must have certain system requirements. If these features, called the minimum system requirements in the game community, are not available on the computer, the game cannot be run even if it is downloaded.
The Halo: Combat Evolved minimum system requirements are:
- CPU:PC with 733 MHz equivalent or higher processor
- RAM:128 MB of system RAM
- GPU:32 MB T&L capable video card required
- OS:Microsoft® Windows® 98SE/Me/XP/2000
- Download Size:1.2 GB available hard disk
- Sound:Sound card, speakers or headphones required for audio
- ODD:8x speed or faster CD-ROM drive
- NET:56.6 Kbps or better modem or LAN for online play; broadband to run a server
How Many Gb is Halo: Combat Evolved?
Xbox Game Studios shared the information that the game is 1.2 GB available hard disk in response to the question of how many GB is Halo: Combat Evolved on its official website. It would be good to have more than 1.2 GB available hard disk free storage to run the game comfortably on the computer. Because besides the game, there will be some additional package downloads or new updates may come.